Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clerk/Typist - Hindi - 02
Clerk/Typist - Tamil - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Repco Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Clerk/Typist – Hindi – 02.
2. Clerk/Typist – Tamil – 02.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Repco Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Clerk/Typist – Graduation in any discipline through regular stream of 10th, +2, Degree with pass in HIGHER grade in typing exam conducted by Government recognized institution.
Age Limit :
- Candidate must have completed 21 years but not more than 28 years as on 30.04.2019.
Salary Details :
- Consolidated pay will be fixed as per bank norms.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The position is temporary for a period of one year and extendable to maximum of another one year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Repco Bank on or before 18.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017.
How to apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 – Clerk/Typist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Repco Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Repco Bank.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Repco Bank official website – https://www.repcobank.com
- Eligible candidates shall send the detailed resume in a closed envelope super scribed For the Post of Temporary Clerk (Hindi/Tamil) through courier/post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Intimation letter for interview will be sent through post/courier individually.