Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||South India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Manager – Legal - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Repco Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Manager – Legal – 04.
- South India.
Repco Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Manager – Legal (Scale I) – Graduation in BL/LLB (3 years or 5 years integrated course) from a recognized university and enrolled as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council.
- Degree obtained from Open University without following the regular stream
(10, +2) is Not recognized for recruitment.
- Experience : Candidate should Possess Two years’ experience of practice at BAR or Judicial service and / or experience of working in legal department of a reputed bank or the Central/State Government or any NBFC.
Age Limit :
- Age as on 30.04.2019 : – Minimum 24 years – Maximum 30 years.
- SC/ST/Repatriate – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years.
- Candidates who are already working in a Commercial Bank/Cooperative Bank,
Financial Institution – Age relaxation equal to their duration of service maximum up to 5 years.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Manager – Legal (Scale I) – ₹ 45010/-
- Upward wage revision is due, under IBA settlement.
- Excludes incentive, ex-gratia, meals pass, EPF and other allowances.
- Fixation of pay will be done based on existing salary drawn and experience.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Assistant Manager – Scale I (Legal) – 24 Months.
- Management reserve the right to curtail/extend the probationary period based on
Details Regarding Fees :
- The application fee of Rs.708/- (INCLUDES GST @ 18%) (Non-refundable) must be
paid by all applicants. It has to be paid by means of a Bank Pay Order or Demand
Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “CHENNAI” and should be
drawn in favour of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”.
- Candidates must write his/her name and address on the reverse side of the Bank
Draft/Bank Pay order. Candidates are advised to note that payment of application
fee and/or postage charges by Cash/Cheques/Money Order/Postal Stamps etc., will
not be accepted.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/ Group Activity / Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Repco Bank on or before 18.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
How to apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Repco Bank Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Repco Bank.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Repco Bank official website – https://www.repcobank.com
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the further process of application.