RCC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Radiotherapy Technologist (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Radiotherapy Technologist post in RCC should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 26.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Radiotherapy Technologist - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695011, Kerala, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Regional Cancer Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Radiotherapy Technologist – 01
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Regional Cancer Centre Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Radiotherapy Technologist –
- B.Sc MRT from a recognized institution as approved by AERB or Equivalent Qualification as approved by AERB (OR)
- (i) Degree in Science,
- (ii) Pass in certified Radio logical Assistants Course / Diploma in Radio logical Technician Course (2 years duration) from Medical College or its equivalent
- (iii) One year post qualified experience in the specialty.
- (iv) Training and Safety Certification Course Conducted by BARC
Age Limit :
- Radiotherapy Technologist – Not Exceeding 45 years as on 01/01/2020 (Relaxation of upper age limit will be given to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per existing norms)
Salary Details :
- Radiotherapy Technologist – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 179 days
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the RCC on or before 26.08.2020 by 03.30 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
How to apply for RCC Recruitment 2020 – Radiotherapy Technologist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RCC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Regional Cancer Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RCC official website – https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/
- Applications in plain paper addressed to the Director stating Advertisement No. with relevant details (including bio data, attested copies of mark lists and relevant certificates etc., e mail Id, mobile no. and postal address) may be submitted to
The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
- The last date of receipt of application is 26/08/2020.
Download RCC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
RCC Official Notification : Click Here