RCC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Pharmacist (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Pharmacist post in RCC should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Pharmacist - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695011, Kerala, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Regional Cancer Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Pharmacist – 01
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Regional Cancer Centre Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Pharmacist –
- Pass in Pre Degree / Plus Two or equivalent
- Diploma in Pharmacy conducted by the State Govt. or Central Board Of Education.
- Pharmacy Council Registration
- 1 year paid experience in the Pharmacy / Store of a Major hospital
- Desirable : Knowledge in Computer Operator
Age Limit :
- Pharmacist – Not Exceeding 45 years as on 01/01/2020 (Relaxation of upper age limit will be given to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per existing norms)
Salary Details :
- Pharmacist – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 179 days
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the RCC on or before 20.08.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
How to apply for RCC Recruitment 2020 – Pharmacist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RCC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Regional Cancer Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RCC official website – https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/
- Applications in plain paper addressed to the Director stating Advertisement No. with relevant details (including bio data, attested copies of mark lists and relevant certificates etc., e mail Id, mobile no. and postal address) may be submitted to
The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
- The last date of receipt of application is 20/08/2020.
Download RCC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
RCC Official Notification : Click Here