RCC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Laboratory Technician (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Laboratory Technician post in RCC should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 27.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Laboratory Technician - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695011, Kerala, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Regional Cancer Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Laboratory Technician – 01
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Regional Cancer Centre Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Laboratory Technician –
- B.Sc. with Chemistry, Zoology or Botany as main or subsidiary subject.
- A pass in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Course conducted by DME or its equivalent (OR) B.Sc. MLT from recognized institutions.
- One year experience in the specialty.
- Knowledge in Computer Operation
Age Limit :
- Laboratory Technician – Not Exceeding 40 years as on 01/01/2020 (Relaxation of upper age limit will be given to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per existing norms and age relaxation upto 50 years will be given to those applicants who have more than 5 years experience in RCC as Lab Technician
Salary Details :
- Laboratory Technician – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 179 days
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the RCC on or before 27.08.2020 by 03.30 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
How to apply for RCC Recruitment 2020 – Laboratory Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RCC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Regional Cancer Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RCC official website – https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/
- Applications in plain paper addressed to the Director stating Advertisement No. with relevant details (including bio data, attested copies of mark lists and relevant certificates etc., e mail Id, mobile no. and postal address) may be submitted to
The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India
- The last date of receipt of application is 27/08/2020.
Download RCC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
RCC Official Notification : Click Here