RCC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Assistant, Junior Programmer, Data Entry Operator & Field Workers (08) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Assistant, Junior Programmer, Data Entry Operator & Field Workers post in RCC should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 04
Project Assistants (Statistics) - 01
Junior Programmer - 01
Data Entry Operator - 01
Field Workers - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||THE PROJECT CELL, REGIONAL CANCER CENTRE, POST BOX No. 2417, TRIVANDRUM –695 011|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Regional Cancer Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 04.
- Project Assistants (Statistics) – 01.
- Junior Programmer – 01.
- Data Entry Operator – 01.
- Field Workers – 01.
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Regional Cancer Centre Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – Graduate from a recognized university with three years Cancer
Registry experience from a recognized institution.
Desirable Qualification – Good Computer knowledge.
- Project Assistants (Statistics) – Master’s degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification : Good Knowledge in Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA, R)
- Junior Programmer – BE/ B. Tech (IT /CS/ ECE) / MCA / M.Sc (IT/ CS)
Desirable Qualification : Skills – JAVA/ J2EE, HTML 5, CSS, AJAX, JS / J Query, Spring, Hibernate, Mobile App Development UI & UX Design candidates shall have minimum
one year experience in UI & UX Design, Mobile Application Design and Development (Android/iOS) with SQLite Database.
- Data Entry Operator – 12th pass from recognized board with 2 years experience in Data entry on Cancer Registry /Cancer Survival Studies.
Desirable Qualification : A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computers.
- Field Workers – Graduate in Science from a recognized institution.
Desirable Qualification : 1 years experience in Data collection.
Age Limit :
- 30 years.
- Age as on 1/1/2019; As per ICMR guidelines, age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidate/ Departmental candidates (including projects). Age concession to the extent of service rendered in cancer registry project will also be admissible.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs.31,000 /- p.m.
- Project Assistants (Statistics) – Rs.31,000 /- p.m.
- Junior Programmer – Rs.25,000 /- p.m.
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.17,000 /- p.m.
- Field Workers – Rs.10,000 /- p.m..
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- On temporarily bases for a period of one year in ICMR funded “Cancer Registry Projects” in the Division of Cancer Epidemiology & Biostatistics, Regional Cancer
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the RCC on or before 20.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- THE PROJECT CELL, REGIONAL CANCER CENTRE, POST BOX No. 2417, TRIVANDRUM –695 011.
How to apply for RCC Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant, Junior Programmer, Data Entry Operator & Field Workers Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RCC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Regional Cancer Centre
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RCC official website – https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/
- Applications in plain paper addressed to the Director stating Advertisement No. with relevant details (including bio data, attested copies of mark lists and relevant certificates etc., e mail Id, mobile no. and postal address) may be submitted to
THE PROJECT CELL, REGIONAL CANCER CENTRE, POST BOX No. 2417, TRIVANDRUM –695 011.
- The last date of receipt of application is 20/12/2019.
Download RCC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
RCC Official Notification : Click Here