RCC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Laboratory Technician (01) vacancy. RCC has planned to conduct an interview for Laboratory Technician Posts on 30.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Laboratory Technician - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Date of Notification||04.12.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||30.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m
Reporting Time : 09.00 a.m. - 09.30 a.m
|Venue||Conference Hall II, Block A, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthauram|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Regional Cancer Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Laboratory Technician – 01.
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Regional Cancer Centre Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Laboratory Technician – i. B.Sc. with Chemistry, Zoology or Botany as main or subsidiary subject. ii. A pass in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Course conducted by DME or its equivalent. OR B.Sc. MLT from recognized institution. iii. one year experience in the specialty.
Desirable : Knowledge in Computer Operations.
Age Limit :
- Laboratory Technician – Not exceeding 40 years as on 01/01/2019 (relaxation of upper age limit will be given to SC/ST and OBC candidates as per existing norms and age relaxation up to 50 years will be given to those applicants who have more than 5 years experience in RCC as Lab Technician).
Salary Details :
- Laboratory Technician – Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 179 Days.
Selection Process :
- Written Test /Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 30.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Reporting Time : 09.00 a.m. – 09.30 a.m.
- Conference Hall II, Block A, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthauram.
How to apply for RCC Recruitment 2019 – Laboratory Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RCC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Regional Cancer Centre.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RCC official website https://www.rcctvm.gov.in/
- Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview at 10.00 am on 30.12.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates at the venue indicated above.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download RCC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
RCC Official Notification : Click Here