A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. RBI Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank of India is inviting candidates for its Medical Consultant Posts job in Kanpur and Uttar Pradesh.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanpur and Uttar Pradesh.|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
Postgraduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post.
|Age Limit||Max- 57 years age as on 01 Sep 2018.|
|Salary Details||Rs. 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 3 years.|
|Selection Method||Personal Interview
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001|
- Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Reserve Bank of India.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The completely filled in apllication form should reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001 on or before 05:00 pm on 18.02.2019.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed ‘Application for Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contractual basis’
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :