RBI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Director for IDRBT (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Director for IDRBT post in RBI should send their application form by Post. Last Date for Submission of Application is 11.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail) & Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Director for Institute for Development and Research in
Banking Technology - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail) & Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Chief General Manager-In-Charge,
Department of Information Technology,
Reserve Bank of India,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Mumbai – 400001
|Official Website||Click Here|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Reserve Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Director – 01.
Reserve Bank of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Director – The applicant should have a Ph.D. in the area of relevance from a university of repute and a right mix of administrative, banking and IT qualification.
- Director – Candidate should have relevant work experience within banks, financial industry, technology sector or academia. Candidate should possess deep knowledge of financial technologies related issues combined with outstanding administrative skills and track record of leading projects to a successful conclusion
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Age Limit :
- Director – should not be more than 62 years as on January 1, 2020
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail) & Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- The appointment of Director will be on contract basis with an initial term of three years, extendable up to five years based on review of performance and feedback or attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. The contract may be terminated by giving three months’ notice by either side
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the RBI on or before 11.11.2019 till 23.59 hrs
Postal Address :
- The Chief General Manager-In-Charge, Department of Information Technology, Reserve Bank of India Central Office, 14th Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 – Director for IDRBT Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Reserve Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RBI official website – https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Interested applicant may apply giving their detailed resume in the prescribed format, clearly bringing out his/her achievements in relevant field, along with a two page statement of purpose in support of their candidature in context of objective and functions of the Institute.
- The applicant needs to apply by sending email, giving all details, in softcopy in the application format given below, followed by hardcopy in closed cover super scribed “Application for the post of Director, IDRBT”, to reach “The Chief General Manager-In-Charge, Department of Information Technology, Reserve Bank of India Central Office, 14th Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001”