RBI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) (05) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) post in RBI should send their application form by Post. Last Date for Submission of Application is 08.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) - 05|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Regional Director,
Human Resource Management Department,
6-1-56, Secretariat Road,
|Official Website||Click Here|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Reserve Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) – 05
Reserve Bank of India, Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) –
- MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
Salary Details :
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) –
- Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years.
- Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense.
Age Limit :
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) – Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination Test.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the RBI on or before 08.11.2019.
Postal Address :
- Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 – Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Reserve Bank of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RBI official website – https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Eligible candidates may apply so that the applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004, on or before November 08, 2019.
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below mentioned location.
- Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as at Annex-III. The application should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed as: ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not being called for the interview.
- Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for contract with the Bank before engagement of the services of Part-Time Medical Consultant (BMC) (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.