Reserve Bank Of India has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Assistant (926) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “23.12.2019” to “16.01.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant - 926|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Reserve Bank Of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant – 926
- All Over India.
Reserve Bank Of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant –
- (i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019) :
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999
(both days including) are only eligible to apply
Salary Details :
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
Mode of Applying :
Scheme of Examination :
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 23.12.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 16.01.2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Details Regarding Fees :
- ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹ 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Reserve Bank Of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit RBI official website https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents detailed as given.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc.
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe/writer at his/her own cost.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an Admission Letter two week before the commencement of the examination.
- The Admission Letter will be made available on the Bank’swebsite www.rbi.org.in for downloading by candidates. No Admission letter will be sent by post.