PSG College has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (02) Vacancy . Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in PSG College should send their application form Offline (by post) or Online (by mail). Last Date for Submission of Application is 25.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||PSG Polytechnic College|
|Job Type||Private Sector|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate degree in Professional course with NET qualification or Post graduate
degree in Professional course
|Duration of the Project||03 Years|
|Salary||As per DST rules (I & II year - Rs. 25,000/- p.m
+ HRA; III year - Rs. 28,000/-p.m +HRA)
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Email)|
|Postal Address||Dr Shina Sheen,
Department of Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences,
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore 641004.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to PSG College Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by PSG Polytechnic College.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates send your resume with the list of publications (if any) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by 25.08.2019.
- Interested candidates should send their application along with copies of mark sheets and certificates to “Dr Shina Sheen, Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore 641004, Phone: 0422-2572177, extn 4257”
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email and will have to attend a personal interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appear for interview.
Official Website :