PSG College has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy . Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in PSG College should send their application form Offline (by post) or Online (by mail). Last Date for Submission of Application is 09.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||PSG Polytechnic College|
|Job Type||Private Sector|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Qualification||M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical*
|Duration of the Project||Upto 24 months|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Email)|
|Postal Address||Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr.S.P. LEO KUMAR,
Principal Investigator: DST-AMT,
Department of Production Engineering,
PSG College of Technology,
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to PSG College Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by PSG Polytechnic College.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Completed application should reach the following Address or Email to : email@example.com
Address : Dr.S.P. LEO KUMAR, Principal Investigator: DST-AMT, Associate Professor, Department of Production Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore-641004, TN
- Candidates desiring to appear for this recruitment should submit their applications with the required documents to the Office of the Project Investigator through Postal mode only.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position with required qualification.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format before the last date. Principal Investigator is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Enclose self attested proof for educational qualifications (copy of certificates), experience and research publications, GATE Score Card, etc. Applications will be rejected, if it is submitted without proof.
- Candidates need to bring original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for the candidate attending the interview.
Official Website :