Pondicherry University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Coordinator/Research Officer (01) vacant position. Pondicherry University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Coordinator/Research Officer Posts on 21.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Puducherry Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Coordinator/Research Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date & Time||21.02.2020 at 02.00 pm|
|Venue||Department of Sociology, Pondicherry University|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Pondicherry University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Coordinator/Research Officer – 01
Pondicherry University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Coordinator/Research Officer – Ph.D/M.Phil/M.A with minimum 55% in Social Sciences.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Coordinator/Research Officer – Rs. 15,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 1 year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 21.02.2020 at 02.00 pm
- Department of Sociology, Pondicherry University
How to apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 – Project Coordinator / Research Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Pondicherry University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Pondicherry University official website – http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, Original certificates, mark sheets, proof of experience, publications, and all necessary details on 21.02.2020 in Department of Sociology, Pondicherry University
- All the Original Certificates on Educational Qualifications and self-attested photocopy of all Certificates need to be produced at the time of the interview.
- No separate intimation will be sent for Walk-in Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the participants.
- Contact : Dr. C Aruna (Principal Investigator, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, Pondicherry University, R.V Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605014
- Mobile : 9486747787
- Email : [email protected] & [email protected]