Pondicherry University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) vacant position. Last date for submission of application is 22.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address and Email ID||Dr. Joseph Selvin, Principal Investigator, Department of Microbiology, School of life sciences, Pondicherry University, R.V Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry - 605014.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Pondicherry University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01.
Pondicherry University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Master’S Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Genomic Science or Equivalent
Age Limit :
- As per DST rules.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – As per DST rules.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Duration of Project :
- One years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Registration of application by candidates – 08.01.2020.
- The last date for submitting applications : 22.01.2020.
Postal Address :
- Dr. Joseph Selvin, Principal Investigator, Department of Microbiology, School of life sciences, Pondicherry University, R.V Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry – 605014.
- email : email@example.com
How to apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Pondicherry University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Pondicherry University official website – http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
- Interested candidates should send their hard copy of CV to the given address on or before 22.01.2020 at 05.00 pm