Pondicherry University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Assistant (02) vacant position. Pondicherry University has planned to conduct an interview for Research Assistant Posts on 06.12.2019 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||22.11.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||06.12.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Management Studies, Pondicherry University|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Pondicherry University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 02.
Pondicherry University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – Two years Full time Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)/Master of Commerce (M.Com.). MS.W.. M.A.. in related discipline with minimum marks 55%. NET. JRF. Ph.D. preferable.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs. 25,000/- pm (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Only Six months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06.12.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Management Studies, Pondicherry University.
How to apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Pondicherry University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Pondicherry University official website – http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, Original certificates, mark sheets, proof of experience, publications, and all necessary details on 06.12.2019 at 11.00 AM in Department of Management Studies, Pondicherry University.
- All the Original Certificates on Educational Qualifications and self-attested photocopy of all Certificates need to be produced at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the participants.
- No separate Intimation will be sent for Candidates.
- The candidate selected must be ready to join Duty immediately.
- The appointed research assistant will have to work full time and be willing to travel extensively.