Pondicherry University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Assistant – (01) vacant position. Pondicherry University has planned to conduct an interview for Project Assistant Posts on 12.11.2019 at 10.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Notification||07.11.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||12.11.2019 at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||Centre for Green Energy Technology, Pondicherry University|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Pondicherry University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01.
Pondicherry University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – B.E./B.Tech.in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with one-year experience. OR
M.Tech. m Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Energy Technology. or M.Sc. in Physics.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 16,000/- pm (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Six months to One year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 12.11.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- Centre for Green Energy Technology, Pondicherry University.
How to apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Pondicherry University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Pondicherry University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Pondicherry University official website – http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
- Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, Original certificates, mark sheets, proof of experience, publications, and all necessary details on 12.11.2019 at 10.30 AM in Centre for Green Energy Technology, Pondicherry University.
- All the Original Certificates on Educational Qualifications and self-attested photocopy of all Certificates need to be produced at the time of the interview.
- Candidates are requested to send the soft copy of their CV to the undersigned (email@example.com) to confirm their participation.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the participants.
- No separate Intimation will be sent for Candidates.
- The candidate selected must be ready to join Duty immediately.