Police Shorthand Bureau has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Reporter (29) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Reporter post in Police Shorthand Bureau should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 01.03.2020 till 31.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Police Shorthand Bureau|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Reporter - 29|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004|
Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Police Shorthand Bureau requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Reporter – 29
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Police Shorthand Bureau Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Reporter –
- Must have passed Plus 2 with Tamil as one of the subject
- Must have Passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120WPM)
- Must Have passed Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 WPM)
- Candidates for appointment as Junior Reporter by transfer Should Possess the Minimum General Education Qualification and Should have Passed the Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by the Higher Grade and Typewriting English by Higher Grade
- Working Knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is Required.
- Candidates Should acquire the Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation Course with in Their Probation Period. However the Candidate Should Possess Sufficient Working Knowledge of Computer in the day to day Functioning of Office.
Age Limit :
- Junior Reporter – Minimum 18 years
- SC/ST/SC(A) – Maximum Age – 35 years
- BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC – Maximum Age – 32 years
- “Others” (i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DNCs, BCs and BCMs) – 30 years
- For Service Candidates – Must not have Completed the age of 45 Years. No Upper age Limit for SC/ST Candidates.
Salary Details :
- Junior Reporter – Level of Pay 15 (Rs. 36,200 – 1,14,800)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the Police Shorthand Bureau on or before 31.03.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004.
How to apply for Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2020 – Junior Reporter Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Police Shorthand Bureau
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Interested/eligible candidates may submit their applications to “The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004” THROUGH POST ONLY so as to reach on or before 31.03.2020
- The Call letters will be sent by post to the candidates.
Download Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here