A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is inviting candidates for its Field Officer Posts job in All Over India.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Job Location|
|Post Name and|
|Field Officer (Environment &
Social Management) - 03
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree in Natural Resources Management / Environmental Science /
Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute / University with
55% marks. OR
Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental
Science / Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized institute /
University with 55% marks.
Essential Post Qualification
Experience - Should have 01 year post qualification experience in field of
Environment Management, Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) studies,
preparation / Implementation of Environment Management Plan (EMP), Forest
Clearance, Environment Audit etc.
Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit as on (28.02.2019) - 29 years|
|Salary Details||Pay band of Rs. 30000-3%-120000/- + IDA + HRA + Perks @35% of Basic Pay|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Rs. 400
Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
- Check and verify your eligibility to PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Power Grid Corporation India Limited
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidate will have to bring the a mentioned documents (Notification) along with original for verification at the time of interview/ medical/ joining, if called for.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your
candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of
Rs. 400/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your
application process will be treated as complete.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available E-Wallet
- The last date for applying online is 28.02.2019.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected]
- Tentative date of next announcement on www.powergridindia.com – 29.03.2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :