A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is inviting candidates for its Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts job in All Over India.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Post Name and|
|AET (Electrical) - 30
AET (Electronics) - 05
AET (Civil) - 07
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Full Time B.E./
B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized
AET (Electrical) - Electrical/ Electrical
AET (Electronics) - Electronics /
/ Electronics &
AET (Civil) - Civil
Percentage of Marks in Gate 2018 - Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *
|Age Limit||28 years as on 31.12.2017 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1990)
For Age relaxations Refer Notification
|Salary Details||Not mentioned|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Power Grid Corporation India Limited
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2018 Admit Card needs to be
entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be
entered as GATE-2018 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 28.02.2019.
- Candidates will be required to bring their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your
candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of
Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your
application process will be treated as complete.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :