Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Selection Mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||05.04.2019 at 12.15 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Msc. in Environmental Science / or any other relevant Life Science Courses with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
The candidates appearing for final semester exams may also attend the interview
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 8000/- per month (consolidated)|
|Official Notification and |
|Office Address||Dr. P. Jayanthi,
Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-636011.
- Check and verify your eligibility to Periyar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Periyar University, Salem.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 05.04.2019 at 12.15 pm to be held at the Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-636011.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending Walk-In-Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :