Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates with M.Sc., Zoology/any life science subjects with a
minimum 60% of marks. A good working knowledge on vectors and
vector borne diseases are desirable.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||For NET/CSIR qualified candidates : Rs. 31,000 p.m. for 1st and 2nd
year and Rs. 35,000 p.m. for 3rd year.
For non NET/CSIR qualified candidates : As per DST norms
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. R. MAHESWARAN, Principal Investigator (DST-SERB), Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, Periyar University, Salem – 636011, Tamil Nadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Periyar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Periyar University, Salem.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application in plain paper with following details: Name, Address, Date of Birth and Educational Qualifications and details of research experience with publications if any.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post or email so as to reach the Periyar University on or before 25.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “Dr. R. MAHESWARAN, Principal Investigator (DST-SERB), Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, Periyar University, Salem – 636011, Tamil Nadu.”
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ph. No: +91 9443323186
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.