An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Periyar University Recruitment 2018 – Periyar University is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts job in Salem (Tamilnadu)
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (Non-NET)
|Selection Mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||16.11.2018
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. (55% marks) (Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany
/Biochemistry / Biotechnology /Microbiology / Zoology)
|Age Limit||Below 30 years|
|Salary Details||Rs. 14,400/- per month (consolidated)|
|Official Notification and |
|Office Address||Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-636011.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Periyar University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Periyar University.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Interested/eligible candidates may download application form from the university website (www.periyaruniversity.ac.in) and filled in all respect along with cover letter, self-attestedcopies of mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications and experience.
- Letters need to be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/ testimonials at the time of Walk-in-Interview for verification.
- Venue : Department of Environmental Science, Periyar University, Salem-636011.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :