Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts in Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’. Oil India Limited has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Manager (Accounts & Internal Audit) and Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor (10) vacancies. Online registration for the post of Manager (Accounts & Internal Audit) and Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor starts from “02.10.2019” to “22.10.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) - Postal code (AC 01) - 01
Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor - Postal code (AC 02) - 09
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||02.10.2019 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Last Date||22.10.2019 at 23.59 Hrs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Oil India Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) – Postal code (AC 01) – 01.
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor – Postal code (AC 02) – 09.
- 03 posts reserved for ST category includes 02 backlog posts reserved for ST.
- Note: 01 post among the above posts is reserved for PwBD.
- All Over India.
- The posting of the selected candidates can be in any of the operational areas/offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
Oil India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) – Associate Member of ICAI/ICMAI.
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor – Associate Member of ICAI/ICMAI.
- Candidates without Membership certificate of ICAI/ICMAI are NOT eligible to apply.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidates applying for the post of Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) in Grade C should have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in Financial/Audit functions in (i) reputed Public or Private Sector Companies OR (ii) Govt. Audit Department or Audit Firms conducting audit of other companies.
- Candidates applying for the post of Manager (Accounts)/ Manager (Internal Audit) and employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies as on the last date of online application must have at least one year experience in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 or a higher scale of pay.
- All qualification should be from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India and the courses should be approved by UGC/appropriate statutory authority for employment to the post and services of the Central Government. In case the educational qualification is obtained from overseas university/institute, documentary evidence that the university/institute and the course is recognized by Government of India must be enclosed at the time of submission of application. Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part time mode are also eligible to apply provided that their qualification is recognized by the relevant statutory bodies for employment to the post and services of the Central Government.
- The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and will be finally selected to join OIL only after he/she is declared medically fit by OIL Hospital. The decision of the OIL Hospital will be final and binding.
Age Limit :
- Upper Age limit (in years) as on 22.10.2019
- Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) – ST: 39.
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor – UR: 29 , OBC: 32, SC/ST:34.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for which they will have to submit domicile certificate issued by the prescribed authority.
- In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) age relaxation will be 10 years for (PwBD-UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC) & 15 years for PwBD-ST/SC.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be 5 years.
- However, considering all possible age relaxations the maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years.
Salary Details :
- Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit) – Grade C – Scale of Pay (Rs. 80000-220000).
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor – Grade B – Scale of Pay (Rs. 60000-180000).
- The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
- Approximate total emoluments in Grade ‘B’ and Grade ‘C’ at minimum of scale will be around Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs. 1,20,000/- per month respectively. In addition to the basic pay & dearness allowance, other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance, etc. as per rules of the company.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The candidates who qualify in the Phase-I, i.e. written test will only qualify for the next round of the Selection process i.e. GD/GT & Personal Interview.
- The merit list of candidates shall be drawn based on combined marks of written test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview as per defined weightages.
- Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the GD & PI based on marks in the WT.
- The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) by Oil India Hospital and appointment will be issued to the provisionally selected candidate subject to being found medically fit by Oil India Hospital.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be a disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such incomplete / wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process and even after joining, if selected, it is found that the candidate has furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature/appointment will be cancelled/terminated.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, experience, etc. At any stage of the selection process and subsequently, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts on : 02.10.2019 at 10.00 Hrs.
- Online Registration Ends on : 22.10.2019 at 23.59 Hrs.
How to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 – Manager (Accounts & Internal Audit), Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Oil India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Oil India Limited Official website https://www.oil-india.com
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- The E-mail ID and Mobile number entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year from the date of filling the online application. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Candidates shall also have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the employer concerned where the candidate is employed at the time of interview
essentially without which they would not be allowed to appear in the interview and in such cases the fares will not be reimbursed.
- Reservation/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS candidates will be as per Government Directives.
- Oil India Limited strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates called for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview will be reimbursed to and fro AC-II tier train fare (at base fare only & excluding Premier Trains) as admissible from the declared nearest railway station up to the venue of the interview, subject to the production of the tickets. However, for travel within North East and up to Kolkata, air fare will be paid on production of proof of travel by air (tickets and boarding passes) and economy class air fare will be reimbursed.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only.
- Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the ‘Instruction Page’. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully and fill in the online Application Form giving accurate information.
- All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- If there are any technical queries/clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, candidates are advised to contact the helpdesk at Email: OILRECTT2019@GMAIL.COM or Phone no.: 022-68202706.