Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - National Research Centre for Banana (ICAR -NRCB Tiruchirapalli)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Selection Method||Walk-in Interview|
|Walk-in Interview Date|
|02.04.2019 (Tuesday) at 11.00 AM.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. (Agriculture) specialized in Agronomy / Soil
Sciences / Plant Physiology / Biochemistry or
M.Sc. (Plant Science / Plant Molecular Biology /
Plant Biochemistry) with NET qualification and two years of experience or
Ph.D. (Agriculture / Plant Science / Plant Molecular Biology / Plant Biochemistry)
Desirable : Working knowledge in banana diseases preferably in
|Age Limit|| Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior
Research Fellow. Age relaxation shall be applicable for all the posts as per rules.
|Salary Details||Rs.25000/- + 20% HRA per month|
|Official Notification and |
|Office Address||NRCB – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu).|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR-NRCB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Agricultural Research – National Research Centre for Banana.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 02.04.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at the NRCB – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102 (Tamil Nadu).
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :