Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and|
|Executive Trainees (Mechanical - 83
Chemical - 13
Electrical - 45
Electronics - 14
Instrumentation - 05 and
Civil - 40
|Last Date||23.04.2019 (1630 Hrs)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum
of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned
in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or
Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering
discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks
means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Fees||A Non Refundable application fee of ` 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging
to General, EWS and OBC categories.
Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of
Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Commencement of submission of Online Application is 09.04.2019
- The last date for applying online is 23.04.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :