NPCIL released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman & Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) (07) job vacant positions. Online registration starts from “25.11.2019” to “16.12.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kakrapar (Gujarat)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman - 06
Stipendiary Trainee - Dental Technician (Hygienist) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Placement Details
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 06.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) – 01.
- Kakrapar (Gujarat).
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – HSC (10+2) (Science with
Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving
License. One year experience in driving heavy vehicle plus Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) – HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician(Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India.
Age Limit :
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 25 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) – 24 years.
Salary Details :
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs. 21700/- in Level-3.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) – Monthly Stipend (consolidated) during training period 1st year Rs. 10500/- & 2nd year Rs. 12500/-
- On successful completion of 2 yrs training at one of the NPCIL Hospital they will be absorbed as Technicians/D in level 5 with initial Basic pay in pay matrix Rs. 29200/-. The candidates also required to execute a BOND for serving NPCIL for a period of five years after completion of Training.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) : It will be screening examination to shortlist candidates. The examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions
a. Preliminary Test
b. Advance Test
c. Skill Test
2. Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A ( DPOF) : The Physical Standard Test, Physical Assessment Test & Driving Test shall be conducted first. Those who qualify in these tests will be allowed to appear
a. Preliminary Test
b. Advance Test
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 25.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 16.12.2019.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman & Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NPCIL official website https://npcilcareers.co.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take print out of their system generated Online application form. Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us, but if short listed will be required to produce the print out of application form.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in Physical Test/written examination/skill test for respective posts as applicable. A separate communication about the dates, timing, venue and other information about the Physical Test /written examination/skill test will be provided.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID & mobile number till the completion of recruitment process.
- NPCIL will send intimation / call letter for Written Examination only through the registered E-mail ID. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration.
- All further announcements/details pertaining to this process will only be published on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in from time to time. Candidates are advised to visit our website – www.npcilcareers.co.in for details at regular intervals.
- For any clarification/queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or “Contact US” section at our NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Po: Anumala, Via: Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat, Pin-394651.ADVERTISEMENT NO.KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/01/2019