NLC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Junior & Senior Resident (25) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “03.09.2020” to “16.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Neyveli (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident & Junior Resident - 25|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NLC Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- NLC requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Senior Resident & Junior Resident – 25
- Neyveli (Tamilnadu)
NLC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident –
- Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI; and
- PG Degree / Diploma in General Medicine / General Surgery / Emergency Medicine / Diabetology / Paediatrics
/ Orthopaedics / Obstetrics& Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Ophthalmology / Anaesthesiology / Psychiatry /
- Junior Resident –
- Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI
(All Degree/Diploma should have been registered with Medical Council of India /State Medical Council)
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated through Personal Interview on 20 marks scale. The minimum qualifying marks in Personal Interview will be 50% (10 out of 20 marks) for UR/EWS Candidates and 40% (08 out of 20 marks) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates.
- Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates is not applicable for consideration against the unreserved posts.
- The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
Important Dates :
- Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time – 03.09.2020 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time – 16.09.2020 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees – 16.09.2020 at 23:45 Hrs
- Date of Personal Interview (Tentative) – 28.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
Application Fees :
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020 – Junior & Senior Resident Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NLC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NLC official website https://www.nlcindia.com/
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for personal interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the selection process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 03/09/2020 to 23:55 hours on 16/09/2020.
Download NLC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
NLC Official Notification : Click Here