NLC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Industrial Trainee (Finance) (56) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “05.03.2020” to “26.03.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation.|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Neyveli, Chennai, Tuticorin, Delhi & Kanpur|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Industrial Trainee (Finance) -
Neyveli Units - 26
Corporate Office - 04
Barsingsar Project - 04
NTPL / Tuticorin - 06
NUPPL, Kanpur - 05
Regional Office / Chennai - 04
Regional Office / New Delhi - 02
Talabira Project - 04
South Pahwara - Dumka - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NLC Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- NLC requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Industrial Trainee (Finance) –
- Neyveli Units – 26
- Corporate Office – 04
- Barsingsar Project – 04
- NTPL / Tuticorin – 06
- NUPPL, Kanpur – 05
- Regional Office / Chennai – 04
- Regional Office / New Delhi – 02
- Talabira Project – 04
- South Pahwara – Dumka – 01
- Neyveli, Chennai, Tuticorin, Delhi & Kanpur
NLC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Industrial Trainee (Finance) -Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or)
Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI)
Age Limit :
- Should not have completed 28 years as on 01/03/2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates. Persons with disabilities are
entitled for relaxation of upper age limit by 10 (in addition to relaxation entitled to SC/ST/OBC categories) years and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India guidelines
Salary Details :
- Industrial Trainee (Finance) – Rs.22000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Training :
- One year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for submission of online application : 05.03.2020.
- Last date for Applying Online : 26.03.2020
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020 – Industrial Trainee (Finance) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NLC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NLC official website https://www.nlcindia.com/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid till the selection of trainee process is completed.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the same and
should submit along with copies of other uploaded documents at the time of Certificate Verification
Download NLC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
NLC Official Notification : Click Here