NLC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Graduate Executive Trainee (259) Vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “18.03.2020” to “07.04.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is further extended upto 14.06.2020
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation.|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Graduate Executive Trainee -
Mechanical - 125
Electrical (EEE) - 65
Electrical (ECE) - 10
Civil - 05
Control & Instrumentation - 15
Computer - 05
Mining - 05
Geology - 05
Finance - 14
Human Resource - 10
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NLC Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- NLC requires following posts to fill their Engineer vacancies.
- Graduate Executive Trainee –
- Mechanical – 125
- Electrical (EEE) – 65
- Electrical (ECE) – 10
- Civil – 05
- Control & Instrumentation – 15
- Computer – 05
- Mining – 05
- Geology – 05
- Finance – 14
- Human Resource – 10
- All Over India
NLC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Executive Trainee –
- Mechanical –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering
- Electrical (ECE) –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control & Instrumentation –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications
- Mining –
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Geology –
- Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Finance –
- Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST
- Human Resource –
- Degree in any discipline; and
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour
Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
- Mechanical –
Age Limit :
- Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/03/2020) –
- UR/EWS – 30
- OBC – 33
- SC – 35
- ST – 35
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 Years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (13 years for PwBD-OBC&15 years for PwBD-SC/ST). Reservation for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India guidelines. However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/03/2020.
Salary Details :
- Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for submission of online application : 18.03.2020.
- Last date for Applying Online : 07.04.2020
Application Fees :
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD& Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a nonrefundable amount of INR.354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards processing fee.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020 – Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NLC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NLC official website https://www.nlcindia.com/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid till the selection of trainee process is completed.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the same and
should submit along with copies of other uploaded documents at the time of Certificate Verification
Download NLC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
NLC Official Notification : Click Here