Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices - 170|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Important Dates||Opening date of online portal : 20.05.2019
Last date for enrolling in NATS portal : 02.06.2019
Last date for applying NLC India Limited : 04.06.2019
Declaration of Shortlisted list : 10.06.2019
Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates : 17.06.2019
List of selected candidates published on : 24.06.2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Address||DIRECTOR - (Board of Apprenticeship Training, SR) Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
GENERAL MANAGER - Learning and Development Centre, NLC India Ltd, Neyveli
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Pvt Ltd Placement Details
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Pvt Ltd requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Pvt Ltd Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant
A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by
the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit :
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Salary Details :
- Technician (Diploma) Apperentices – Rs. 12185.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 20.05.2019.
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal : 02.06.2019.
- Last date for applying NLC India Limited : 04.06.2019.
- Declaration of Shortlisted list : 10.06.2019.
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates : 17.06.2019.
Procedure for Registration :
How to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NLC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NLC official website https://www.nlcindia.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending certificate verification.
- The list of selected candidates shall be published on 24.06.2019 in the website:
http://www.boat-srp.com under Organized Events & News Section in home page.