Neyveli Lignite Corporation has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Allopathic & Ayurveda) (14) vacancy. NLC India has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Allopathic & Ayurveda) Posts on 24.10.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Neyveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Allopathic) - 13
Junior Resident (Ayurveda) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||24.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||Industrial Medical Centre, NLCIL General Hospital, Neyveli - 607 803|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Reservation of Vacancies : UR-09; OBC-03; EWS-01 & ST-01.
- Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Allopathic) – 13.
- Junior Resident (Ayurveda) – 01.
- Neyveli (Tamil Nadu).
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident – 1) *Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI; and
2) *PG Degree / Diploma in General Medicine / General Surgery / Emergency Medicine / Diabetology / Paediatrics / Orhopaedics / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Ophthalmology / Anaesthesiology / Psychiatry / Geriatric Medicine.
- Junior Resident (Allopathic) – *Pass in MBBS with completion of CRRI.
- Junior Resident (Ayurveda) – Pass in BAMS should have been registered with Central / State Council of Indian Medicine.
- *All Degree / Diploma should have been registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Allopathic) – 30 years.
- Junior Resident (Ayurveda) – 28 years.
- ** Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST & 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer). Persons with Benchmark Disabilities are entitled for relaxation of upper age limit by 10 years (in addition to relaxation entitled to various reserved categories) and for Ex-servicemen as per GOI guidelines. In all cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/10/2019.
Salary Details :
- Other Benefits / Facilities :
In addition to the consolidated pay, incumbents joining the above posts are entitled
for 1. Contributory Provident Fund;
- 12 days of Casual Leave, 10 days of Medical Leave per annum and 1 day Earned
Leave for every 22 days worked;
- Free Medical treatment for self, spouse and dependant sons / daughters &
- Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) at nominal rent.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Professionals for engagement in the following posts purely on tenure basis for a period of maximum 3 years in its 350 beds General Hospital at Neyveli.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 24.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- Industrial Medical Centre, NLCIL General Hospital, Neyveli – 607 803.
How to apply for NLC India Recruitment 2019 – Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Allopathic & Ayurveda) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NLC India Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NLC India official website – https://www.nlcindia.com
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may WALK-IN for selection at 09.00 Hours on 24/10/2019 at INDUSTRIAL MEDICAL CENTRE, NLCIL GENERAL HOSPITAL, NEYVELI – 607 803 along with a passport size colour photograph, all the original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and filled in Application in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- Reservation of posts and other concessions for ST / OBC (Non-creamy Layer –
certificate obtained on or after 01/04/2019) / EWS / Persons with Benchmark
Disabilities candidates are as per rules;
- Candidates working in PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce NOC at the time of
- Depending on response and requirement the management reserves the right to
raise / relax the eligibility conditions and also increase/decrease the vacancies.