NLC India has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Mining Sirdar (12) vacancies. Online registration for this Mining Sirdar posts starts from “02.09.2019″ to “23.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Mining Sirdar - 12|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation requires Trade Apprentice Trainee posts to fill their vacancies.
- Mining Sirdar – 12.
- Selected candidates joining as Mining Sirdar will be posted initially at TALABIRA MINES IN ODISHA STATE. However, they will be required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India and abroad under the control of NLC India Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited, to which they may be posted.
- All Over India.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Mining Sirdar – 1) Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination;
2) Possession of valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship issued by Director General of
3) Possession of valid First Aid Certificate; and
4) Possession of valid Gas Testing Certificate.
1) Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of
2) Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying
from a recognized institution;
3) Possession of valid Overman’s Certificate of competency issued by Director General
of Mines Safety under Coal Mines Regulations 1957 or any other certificate of
Competency in Mining which entitle the applicant to work as Mining Sirdar as per
Coal Mines Regulation 1957;
4) Possession of valid First Aid Certificate; and
5) Possession of valid Gas Testing Certificate.
Age Limit :
- Mining Sirdar – UR & EWS – 30 years, OBC (NCL) – 33 years and SC & ST – 35 years.
- Above upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. of India rules.
However, in all cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/07/2019.
Salary Details :
- Mining Sirdar – Rs.23000-3%-95000 (W-6 GRADE).
Mode of Applying :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.300/- towards Application Fee
through e-payment, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from
paying application fee.
- The amount paid towards application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Detailed instructions for making payment through SB Collect facility are available
in login page of NLCIL Online Application Portal.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 02.09.2019 -10.00 a.m.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 23.09.2019 till 05.00 p.m.
How to apply for NLC India Recruitment 2019 – Mining Sirdar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NLC India Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Neyveli Lignite Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NLC India official website – https://www.nlcindia.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Call Letter for Written Test will be uploaded in NLCIL website only in respect of candidates who are found prima facie eligible after scrutiny.
- A Message (SMS) will be sent to the registered mobile number of eligible candidates, advising them to download Call Letter.
- Candidates should submit single application only. In case multiple applications are submitted online, the last submitted application shall only be considered for scrutiny.
- Applicants can contact the Helpline No.04142-255135 between 10:00 Hours
and 17:00 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
- Applicants are also advised to visit the company’s website regularly for important updates.
Download NLC India Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online