Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||15.05.2019 from 10 am to 11 am|
|Venue||NIWE Campus, Chennai|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Wind Energy Placement Details
- National Institute of Wind Energy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Consultant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Wind Energy Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Consultant – Master Degree in Basic Sciences/Engineering from a recognized University.
- Desirable – Ph.D. in Basic Sciences/Engineering.
- Experience – Should have experience of minimum 25 years out of which 15 years experience as Group ‘A’ Officer (preferably in Grade Pay of Rs.6600 and above) in Government (Central/ State)/Autonomous/PSUs) in the Renewable Energy areas like Wind, Solar, Hybrid, etc.,
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 64 years as on 01.05.2019.
Salary Details :
- Project Consultant – Rs.50,000/-pm.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One Year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 15.05.2019.
- NIWE Campus, Chennai.
How to apply for NIWE Recruitment 2019 – Project Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIWE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Wind energy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIWE official website – https://niwe.res.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 15.05.2019 from 10 am to 11 am to be held at NIWE Campus, Chennai with duly filled-in application (in the prescribed format – Annexure ‘A’) by enclosing copies of all certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, etc.
- They should also bring all the original certificates for verification. Candidates who are present between 9.00 AM and 10.00 AM and fulfill the eligibility criteria alone will be allowed for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download NIWE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
NIWE Application Form: Click Here