An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Wind Energy is inviting candidates for the Junior Engineer posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their application along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Three year Diploma Course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with at least Second class.
Not Less than two Years experience in R&D/ Design / Testing / erection / Operation / Maintenance relating to wind energy areas
Knowledge of Computer based applications preferably in the field of wind energy
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Salary Details||Rs.35400/- Plus usual Allowance|
|Selection Method||Screening and Aptitude Test|
|Application Fee and Method of Payment||Rs. 250-/-
Demand Draft drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of ' National Institute of Wind Energy, Payable at Chennai
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Deputy Director General (F&A), National Institute of Wind Energy, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIWE Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by NIWE Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- All the documents should reach the notified NIWE Chennai address on or before 28.11.2018. Envelope must be subscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
- Deputy Director General (F&A), National Institute of Wind Energy, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
Official Website :