Recognition and Optical Performance Monitoring for Intelligent Management of Future Optical Communication Networks” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by post. The Offline submission starts from 02.12.2019 till 02.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||02.01.2020 by 5.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Dr. R. K. Jeyachitra, Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
Email ID : email@example.com
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept – B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and
Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/Optical Communication) selected through GATE with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from any recognized University/Institute.
- Job Description : 1. Purchase of equipment and components for the project.
2. Simulation using Optical Communication simulators and MATLAB.
3. Documentation of the results.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept – Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month for initial two years, Rs. 35,000/- + HRA per month for third year. (HRA admissible as per new regulations).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years (1 year, will be extended further two more years till the completion of project, based on satisfactory performance).
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 02.01.2020 by 5.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R. K. Jeyachitra, Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on the prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to Dr. R. K. Jeyachitra, Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, with a scan copy email to : email@example.com with the subject marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF SERB ECE DEPT”.
- The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 02.01.2020 by 5.00 P.M.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
- Please note that no TA/DA is paid for attending the interview.
- Interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately.
- Selected candidates with M.E/M.Tech qualification will be encouraged to register Ph.D. program as per NIT Trichy regulations in the upcoming academic session.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential and relevant experience.