NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) (04) vacancy. NIRT has planned to conduct an interview for Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) Posts on 16.03.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-in-Interview|
|Venue||A12 Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) – 04
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) – MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Age Limit :
- Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) – Rs.55,000/- per month (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 3 months
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 16.03.2020 at 10.00 am
- Reporting Time : 09.00 am
- A12 Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NITT official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 16.03.2020 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at “A12 Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli”.
- Candidates are also encouraged to send soft copy of the duly filled application to the e-mail [email protected] with e-mail subject “Application for Walk-in-Interview for TMO”
- Candidates are expected to join immediately, in case if they are selected.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Decision of the Selection Committee is final