NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Assistant / Staff (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the Project Assistant / Staff post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of Application form is 12.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant / Staff - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address||Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor,
Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620015, Tamil Nadu
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant / Staff – 01
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant / Staff – First Class in M.Sc. Specialization/research experience in Physical Chemistry (spectroscopy)/Material/Polymer Chemistry and GATE/NET (including Lectureship) Qualified candidates will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant / Staff – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant / Staff – Rs. 20,000/-per month (Fixed and no other allowance)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 2 years
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application form : 12.03.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant / Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NITT official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Candidates should send their applications with the following documents to the Principal Investigator (PI) through Registered/Speed Post. PI Address: Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu.
- For any queries please email to: [email protected]
- The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 12.03.2020
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final and binding.
- The date of Written Test and/or Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.