NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Research Fellow post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of Application form is 21.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)
|Postal Address|| Dr. A. Sreekanth, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute
of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- M.Sc Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry Valid NET Or GATE
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 12,000/ pm (Will be upgraded according to Latest JRF norms @31,000/-pm after approval from CSIR)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application form : 21.02.2020
Postal Address :
- Dr. A. Sreekanth, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format) along with the copy of the relevant supporting documents by speed post/courier to Dr. A. Sreekanth, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu, super scribed on the cover “APPLICATION FOR POST OF JRF/CSIR”.
- The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 21.02.2020
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final and binding.
- The date of Written Test and/or Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.