NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Financial Consultant & Consultant (Accounts) (03) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the Financial Consultant & Consultant (Accounts) post in NIT Trichy apply online & should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission of Online Application form is 01.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail)
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Financial Consultant - 01
Consultant (Accounts) - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Financial Consultant – 01
- Consultant (Accounts) – 02
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Financial Consultant – CA / ICWA / M. Com / MBA / PGDM or equivalent with minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in Govt. / Autonomous Institutions / PSUs / reputed private firms.
- Consultant (Accounts) – Retired/Retiring Officials from an organized Accounts Dept. of Govt. of India / Autonomous Institutions / PSUs at pay level-10 (C.A.G / C.G.A / C.P.O / other such Depts.) or higher with minimum 5 years of experience in pay level 8 / 9 / 10
Age Limit :
- Financial Consultant – Preferably below 65 years
- Consultant (Accounts) – Preferably below 65 years
Salary Details :
- Financial Consultant – Will be fixed between Rs.50,000/- and Rs.80,000/- based on experience and qualifications
- Consultant (Accounts) –
- For Retired Pensionable Employee: The remuneration will be fixed as per the Pay Fixation norms i.e., “last Pay Drawn Minus Pension” and admissible D.A.
- For Retired Non-Pensionable Employee: The consolidated pay with a maximum celling of Rs.40,000/- Higher pay will be considered for the deserving candidates based on his / her experience & qualifications.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Online application form : 01.11.2020
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Financial Consultant & Consultant (Accounts) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NITT official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- The scanned copy of the duly filled in application along with the following supportive documents (in PDF format) should be submitted by email ([email protected]) on or before 01st November 2020, 05:30 pm.
- 10th standard and 10+2 Mark sheets.
- UG certificate in original and PG certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate for other qualifications such as ICWA / CA, etc.
- Experience certificates/documents.
- Last pay / Salary drawn certificate and service certificate.
- The scanned copies of the above certificates (as a single pdf file) should be submitted by email.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online (By Mail)
NIT Trichy Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here