NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Temporary Medical Officer (02) vacancy. NIT Trichy has planned to conduct an interview for Temporary Medical Officer Posts on 01.10.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Advertisement||20.09.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||01.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) – 02.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Temporary Medical Officer (TMO) – MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Desirable : Post Graduate Qualification, preferably MD in General Medicine, or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register
or Indian Medical Register.
Age Limit :
- Temporary Medical Officer – Not more than 62 years.
Salary Details :
- Temporary Medical Officer – Rs. 55,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The post is initially for a period of 6 months and further extension is based on performance every 6 months up to a maximum of 3 years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 20.09.2019.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 01.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Temporary Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 01.10.2019 at 09.00 a.m. to be held at Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Test / interview.
- The applicants are requested to view the website of the Institute daily for any updated information regarding the recruitment process.
- Candidates are also encouraged to send soft copy of the duly filled application to the e-mail email@example.com with e-mail subject “Application for Walk-in-Interview for TMO”.
- Rules for TMO : Every Medical Officer is expected to work in shift duties round the clock on all days including government holidays.
- The candidate is eligible to avail one-day leave for every completed 45 days of service and not entitled to any other benefits. The Medical Officer shall not be allowed any other leave without the permission of the competent authority.
- He/she should undertake whatever other tasks that may arise in order to contribute to departmental development.
- The Medical Officer should follow the rules and regulations laid by the Institute / hospital administration from time to time.
- The Medical Officer should adhere to the ethics and etiquettes of medical practice and should maintain the dignity and decorum of the Institute.
- Preference will be given to experienced doctors.