NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Steward (01) vacancy. NIT Trichy has planned to conduct an interview for Steward Posts on 11.10.2019 at 02.00 PM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Steward - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Advertisement||07.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||11.10.2019 at 02.00 p.m|
National Institute of Technology, Hostels -
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Steward – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Steward – First class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit :
- Steward – Maximum – 40 years; Age relaxation will be followed as per GoI norms.
Salary Details :
- Steward – Rs.487 per day (on Daily basis maximum 26 days).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 07.10.2019.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11.10.2019 at 02.00 p.m.
- Hostel Office, National Institute of Technology, Hostels – Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Steward Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Duly filled in prescribed applications form along with the supporting documents should be submitted during Walk-in-Interview at NIT, Tiruchirappalli.
- Soft copy of the duly filled in prescribed application form should be sent to the email id: email@example.com and the hard copy of the same along with the supporting documents should be submitted at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates attending the Written Test/Interview except PwD candidates who are eligible to be paid up as per Institute norms.