NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Fellow (01) vacancy. NIT Trichy has planned to conduct an interview for Research Fellow Posts on 25.10.2019 at 08.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Date of Advertisement||03.10.2019|
|Interview Date and Time||25.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m|
|Last Date of Online Submission and Email ID||20.10.2019
|Venue||ICE Seminar Hall, NIT Trichy|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Fellow – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Fellow – B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/EEE/ICE/EIE related discipline and M.E./M.Tech. in Control/Instrumentation Engineering related discipline with minimum of 70% marks in both UG and PG from the reputed University / Institute.
Age Limit :
- Research Fellow – Candidate age should be preferably less than 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
Salary Details :
- Research Fellow – INR 30,000/- per month for 6 months (Subject to the availability of fund).
Duration of the Project :
- Initially for 6 months. It may be extended for another two terms (12 Months)
subjected to the availability of fund and candidate performance. This recruitment is purely on a temporary basis and may be terminated at any time depending upon the availability of fund.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement : 03.10.2019.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.10.2019 at 08.30 a.m.
- ICE Seminar Hall, NIT Trichy.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy / research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. K. Srinivasan, Associate Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project – Smart process measurement and automation.
- Funding Agency for the Project specimen – Ministry of Electronics and information
Technology (MeiTy) – YFRF Scheme.
- The tentative walk-in interview will be held at ICE Seminar Hall on 25-10-2019 at 08:30 AM. In case of any change in interview, timing and date will be intimated through email.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send duly filled in application form to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 20, 2019 (Word as well as PDF format). Please note that there is no need to attach certificates in email.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the duly filled in application form and original certificates at the time of interview for verification. The dully filled application of hard copy has to be submitted during the interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
- Mere full filling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
- The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to Canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected.