Funding Agency for the Project specimen : SERB
NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Assistant/Staff (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the Project Assistant/Staff post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by post. The Offline submission starts from 06.12.2019 till 25.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant/Staff - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu
Email id : email@example.com
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant/Staff – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant/Staff – First Class in M.Sc. with specialization/research experience in Physical Chemistry (spectroscopy)/Material/Polymer Chemistry; GATE and NET (including Lectureship) Qualified candidates will be preferred. Job Description : The project is focused on building artificial photosynthetic systems using inorganicorganic hybrid materials.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant/Staff – Rs. 20,000/-per month (Fixed and no other allowance).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 2 years.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 25.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620015, Tamil Nadu.
- Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant/Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should send their applications with the following documents to the Principal Investigator through Email or Registered/ Post
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
- Experience including 1-page research statement on M.Sc. project.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date of submission of duly filled in application is 25/12/2019 (Not applicable for walk in interview).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview