NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Post Doctoral Fellows Various Vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “16.08.2019” to “06.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Post Doctoral Fellows - (UR-22, EWS-5, OBC(NCL)-13, SC-7, ST-3)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||16.08.2019 (Friday) 10.00 a.m|
|Last Date||06.09.2019 (Monday) by 05.00 p.m|
|Last Date Hard Copy of Application||16.09.2019 (Monday) by 05.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Post Doctoral Fellows – (UR-22, EWS-5, OBC(NCL)-13, SC-7, ST-3).
- Trichy (Tamilnadu)
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Post Doctoral Fellows –
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have obtained PhD degree from a recognized University in the last FIVE years.
- Ph.D. students, who have submitted their thesis, also are eligible to apply. If selected, will be offered lower fellowship amount till they qualify the eligible degree. However, they have to submit the provisional/degree certificate within 6 months from the date of appointment as an Institute PDF. If it is not submitted within the time limit, the appointment will stand cancelled.
- The applicant should have published research work/patents to their credit.
Age Limit :
- Post Doctoral Fellows – The upper age limit for the fellowship is 35 years at the time of the submission of application, age will be calculated by taking the date of closure of the respective call.
- Age relaxation for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD will apply as per Government of India norms.
Salary Details :
- Post Doctoral Fellows –
- The fellows will not be allowed to work with the Ph.D. guide/co-guide.
- The fellowship is purely a temporary assignment, and is tenable for a period of 2 years.
- The fellows will be entitled to receive the grants as given below :
- Research grant can be used for minor equipment, consumables, contingencies and
domestic travel. There is no provision for providing manpower support under this
scheme. The Fellow is expected to undertake the research objectives by himself/herself
during the entire duration of the fellowship. The minor equipment purchased under this
research grant will be the property of Institute. At the end of the tenure/ discontinuation of the fellowship, the fellow has to submit the NO DUES as per Institute norms.
- The fellows are not eligible to receive any other fellowship from any Government or NonGovernmental source during the tenure of the fellowship.
- The extension of PDF fellowship will be evaluated by the PAC at the end of the first year, and then every six months.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- Two years.
Selection Process :
- The Selection Committee will make its recommendation on the basis of the bio-data, list of publications, research plan, recommendations of the referee etc., based on an
interaction and presentation of the applicants in the concerned departments.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 16.08.2019 (Friday) 10.00 a.m.
- Last date for submission of online application : 06.09.2019 (Monday) by 05.00 p.m.
- Last date for Submission of Hard copy of Application : 16.09.2019 (Monday) by 05.00 p.m.
- The Fellow will be provided suitable accommodation in the campus subject to availability and on payment of usual house rent, license fee etc., as prescribed to Institute employees.
- While residing in the Campus / Hostel, the Fellow shall abide by the rules relating to
residential conditions as in force, and shall also be liable to pay the institute electricity
and water charges and hostel establishment charges levied by the Warden / Estate Office, as applicable.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Post Doctoral Fellowship Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- On completion of filling / uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the signed application form and enclose the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/research papers etc., and send to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015. Tamil Nadu by Speed / Registered post to reach on or before 16.09.2019 by 5.00 p.m mentioning on the cover “APPLICATION FOR POST- DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN THE DEPARTMENT OF_____________.”
- The applicants are requested to visit the website of the Institute periodically for any updated information regarding the recruitment process.
- All original documents will have to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for Department Presentation and Interview.