NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by post. The Offline submission starts from 19.09.2019 till 05.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. M. Sridevi, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with the subject marked as “JRF - NPOL2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.E/M.Tech–CSE/IT/Relevant streams in Computer
Science and Engineering.
- Selected candidates with M.E/ M.Tech qualification will be encouraged to register Ph.D. programme as per NIT Trichy regulations in the upcoming academic session.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- +HRA per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 12 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 05.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. M. Sridevi, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with the subject marked as “JRF – NPOL2019.”
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to Dr. M. Sridevi, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with the subject marked as “JRF – NPOL2019.”
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format
- Note: Also provide the brief summary in the google form given below
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates shall bring the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/ mobile/website and no separate call letter will be issued for the same.
- The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is 05.10.2019.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
NIT Trichy Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here