NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by post. The Offline submission starts from 07.11.2019 till 05.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address and Email ID||Dr. V. Sudha, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication
Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
Copy email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept – B.E / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems / Wireless Communication/ Any
Other Specializations) with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from any recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept – Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month for initial two years. Rs. 35,000 + HRA per month for third year.
(HRA admissible as per new regulations).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years.
- Tenure : 1 year, will be extended further two more years till the completion of
project, based on satisfactory performance.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 05.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. V. Sudha, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication
Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
- Copy email to : email@example.com
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in ECE Dept Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior
Research Fellow (JRF) post for SERB sponsored research project titled “Design and
development of MIMO-GFDM systems for 5G eMBB services” in the Department of
Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Selected candidates with M.E/ M.Tech qualification will be encouraged to register Ph.D. program as per NIT Trichy regulations in the upcoming academic session.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential and relevant experience. Candidate with a valid GATE score (Qualified in any of past five year) is preferred.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with
Bio-Data and supporting documents by speed post/courier to Dr. V. Sudha, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, with a scan copy email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF SERB ECE DEPT”.
- The last date for receipt of applications (hardcopy) is 05.12.2019.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by E-mail.
- No T.A/D. A will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli.
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately.