Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. R.Periyasamy, Assistant Professor, Department of
Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli –
email: [email protected]
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.E/ M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Electronics, optoelectronic instrumentation, Embedded system, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum of 65% marks or 7.5 CGPA from recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit :
- 32 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000 per month for one year.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Junior Research Fellow – Three years.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 27.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R.Periyasamy, Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment May 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to “Dr. R.Periyasamy, Assistant Professor, Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015” with a copy to email: [email protected] with the subject marked as “JRF- DST ECR 2019.”
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by post/E-mail/phone.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline
NIT Trichy Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here