NIT Trichy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Fellow vacant positions. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Fellow post in NIT Trichy should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 19.06.2019 till 12.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Fellow - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. M. Brindha, Department of Computer Science and Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Fellow – 02.
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Fellow – M.E/M-Tech–CSE/SE/Relevant streams in Computer Science and Engineering.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Fellow – Rs. 25000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Research Fellow – 24 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 12.07.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. M. Brindha, Department of Computer Science and Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
- Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to “Dr. M. Brindha, Department of Computer Science and Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu” on or before 12.07.2019.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/ mobile/website and no separate call letter will be issued for the same.
Download NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
NIT Trichy Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here