Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
Network Support Trainee - 02
Hardware Support Trainee - 02
Web Support Trainee - 02
Email Support Trainee - 02
Software Support Trainee - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Support Trainees
Network Support Trainee, Hardware Support Trainee, Web Support Trainee and Email Support Trainee - First Class in B.E./B. Tech. in
Software Support Trainee - First Class in MCA
1. Excellent Academic Record from a reputed institution.
2. Knowledge in System Administration (Windows / Linux / Mac).
3. Knowledge in Hardware and Software Installation.
4. Knowledge in Website design, HTML.
5. Knowledge in using Email server like Horde client & Linux.
6. Exposure to Programming Languages C, VB, Java, PHP, ASP.
7. Exposure to MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle.
|Age Limit||Not exceeds 30 years.
|Salary Details||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Selection Method||Online Selection
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620 015.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 25.03.2019.
- Download a copy of the signed application form and
enclose the self-attested copies of the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the NIT Trichy on or before 25.03.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620 015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :